1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via saintclarity)
Having read the story in the link below, which I found 3 seperate news agencies reporting I think it’s time to make a stand…
So let’s get a couple of hundred people and nip over to (enter appropriate Muslim nation) and we will set up camp, we will demand the human right to drink beer, eat bacon, we will demand the human right for women to vote and dress freely..
Anyone kicks up a fuss, we will then look for free transport, medicine and live in enclaves complaining how the country doesn’t do enough to get us a job and should be providing all local documents in our language…
If that goes down well, we will find a spot next to a local mosque, and maybe open a gay bar and a gospel church.. human rights and all that
I wonder how long all this would last before the locals took action, international agencies would turn against us and we would be kicked quite rightly out of the country.
When you go to live somewhere other than your motherland, you abide by the local customs, and live by the local rules.
Having to explain to my wife who the Wurzels were\are….
Don’t ever feel bad for making a decision that upsets other people. You are not responsible for their happiness. You are responsible for your happiness.Isaiah Henkel (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
You want my phone number? It’s useless. The best way to contact me is to fill a human skull with acorns and vigorously shake it into the night. I will hear you eventually.